Thursday, July 4, 2013

Monsters University

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait for a new post, but I have great news! I was able to see Monsters University today, and I am pleased to say it was SPECTACULAR!

Although many scenes in the movie wouldn't make sense unless you've seen the original Monsters Inc. the film is still a great stand-alone piece with a whole new story to tell, including hilarious and unique new characters.

The story takes place at Monsters University where an eager Mike is determined to become a top-notch scarer, but is constantly belittled, constantly told he is not scary enough to become a professional scarer. After Mike, as well as Sully, is kicked out of the scaring program, the two embark on a mission to win the Scare Games with their new fraternity, Oozma Kappa.


I won't spoil the movie for those who haven't seen it, but I highly recommend it to viewers of all ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment